Monday 24 October 2011

Hot Pink Sunrise

I haven't blogged for a while... my Brother in Law went for a fantastic trip to Rome with his Girlfriend and took the Canon. They got some great shot, would love to go myself.

So in the meantime I used my husbands 35mm film camera... I thought it'd be a good idea to learn, might even see if my tutor will show me how to develop it in the dark room. It's hard taking pictures with it because you can't veto it before continuing... you just have to hope it's good enough! that and the fact it had an old film in it... I thought he'd put a new one in! doh! Really looking forward to seeing the pictures, they're mostly of Erin... playing at the park, helping Daddy strip wallpaper etc When we get a bit further with the house renovations I will get some shots up of that too.

So it's been quiet on the photography front, I missed college too last week and it's half term this week.
I have busy weekend ahead with a ladies night away (can't wait!) with some great friends, food and wine! I'm also very excited to be meeting up with some fantastic photographers on Sunday so will undoubtedly have lots of photographs to show you then :)




This is the sky view from my house this morning, isn't it pretty!